My CHALLENGE to my readers!

I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
Tony Robins

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My head is not in the blogging

I have to admit to you that my mind is already on vacation.  I'm going to see my son on Thursday.  Tomorrow after work I go to Madison to stay with my sister Kelley so that I'm nearer the airport as my flight is early early Thursday Morning.

While I don't seem to have the focus to really blog - I wanted to let you know I'm still very much on course with my running.  I did the full workout on Sunday.  Monday was my day off and this morning I did my walk/jog interval. 

I have decided however to continue with the 30 minutes of jogging and 1 minute of walking while I'm on vacation this next week.  I will try to increase the jogging to 45 minutes next week after I get back.  I'm worried that it will be hard to fit the circuit training in and I dont' want to make my willpower even weaker by making it extra hard.  Also my knees have been bothering me lately (I've been frequently icing them down after I jog) and I don't want to make them worse when I'm going sight-seeing.

So bear with me as I get through this vacation.  I plan on returning full-force after this break.  I want to incorporate more of my eating and recipes in the upcoming blogs.  And I promise to update everyone on my accumulated mileage when I return as well.  I will be keeping track of that as I workout on vacation. 

Headed out on vacation...be back soon!
T

Stats:
Weight 216.5
Accumulated miles: 6.48
BMI: 31.5
Body Fat %: 43.7

No comments:

Post a Comment